Family Fun All Day Long!
- Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet in The Otesaga Resort Hotel’s Main Dining Room from 7:00AM-10:00AM.
- Stroll into Cooperstown to visit The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Doors open at 9:00AM. Allow at least 3-hours for your visit. You’ll need it!
- Take in the view of Otsego Lake during lunch at The Otesaga’s Hawkeye Grill Lakeside Patio (11:30AM-3:00PM). Casual attire is always welcome.
- Visit The Farmers’ Museum, just a short drive up Lake Road from The Hotel. Milk a cow, visit with baby animals, ride the Empire State Carousel, play old-fashioned games and tour the Museum village in a horse-drawn wagon.
- Dine in The Otesaga’s Main Dining Room (6:00PM-8:30PM). Gentlemen are required to wear jackets for evening meals, which are complemented by piano music and candlelight.
For Art and the Outdoors
- Dine in The Otesaga’s Main Dining Room for their wonderful breakfast buffet (7:00AM-10:00AM ).
- Spend your morning in the American Indian Wing of the Fenimore Art Museum exploring the extraordinary aesthetic power of the Eugene and Clare Thaw Collection of American Indian Art.
- The Fenimore Art Museum Café offers light fare in a spectacular lakeside setting. The Museum terrace features incredible plantings and a panoramic view of the lawn sweeping down to Otsego Lake.
- Challenge yourself at the 18-hole Leatherstocking Golf Course, adjacent to The Otesaga, voted by readers of Condé Nast Traveler one of the 50 top U.S. golf resorts.
- Complete your day with an informal but intimate dinner at the Hawkeye Bar & Grill off The Otesaga’s Lower Level (5:30PM-9:30PM).
- Relax in a rocker on The Hotel’s veranda overlooking Otsego Lake.
- Still have some energy? Take the elevator downstairs to the Templeton Lounge for cocktails and dancing to live music six nights a week.
How To Get Away To Cooperstown
Cooperstown is located 70 miles west of Albany and 30 miles south of the NYS Thruway (I-90). Access the village on Routes 20 and 28 from the North, and Route 28 from the South, off I-90 and I-88.