Fenimore Art Museum
Fenimore Art Museum in CooperstownLocated on the shores of legendary Otsego Lake, on the site of famous American novelist James Fenimore Cooper's former farmstead, Fenimore Art Museum houses one of the country's most comprehensive and exceptional Collections of American folk art, American fine art, and The Thaw Collection of American Indian Art-one of the finest collections of North American Indian art in the world. The museum is also home to a wide collection of twentieth-century art, nineteenth-century photography, and decorative arts.
- April 2 - May 6: Open Tuesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m; Closed Mondays
- May 7 - October 14 (Columbus Day): Open Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- October 15 - December 31: Open Tuesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m; Closed Mondays, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Adults and Juniors (13-64) $12.00; Seniors (65) $10.50; Children (12 and under) FREE
Special Packages & OffersVISIT COOPERSTOWN'S OTHER TREASURES AND SAVE
All 3 museums savings of $7.00 for adults and $2.50 for children
- Admission to the Baseball Hall of Fame, Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum
- Admission to the Baseball Hall of Fame and Fenimore Art Museum or
- Admission to the Baseball Hall of Fame and The Farmers' Museum
- Book Signings
- Kid's Programs
- Art Exhibitions
- Cultural Artifacts
- Gift Shop